Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 18, 2007

Got Tagged - Who Are My Fan-See (Fans)

Got tagged again by Montessorimum. So who are my 'fan-see'(fans in English)? Since my blog is relatively new, I am not too sure if I have any die-hard fan-see who stalk me day and nite.

My known fan-sees are my dear mom, my sils from HK and my old classmates who religiously read my blog daily. I know I also have some fan-sees who are lurking in my blog silently daily but never leave any comments for they are either too busy or don't have a google account.

I must say my relatively new blog has generated quite a promising number of visitors daily of between a low of 50 to a high of 180+ visitors daily as I can view the statistics from my Google AdSense report, My Blog Log and Nuffnang report.

So to all my loyal fan-sees, whether known or anonymous to me, I want to say a big thank you for all your unwavering support. I really appreciate it. Eh, to those silent lurkers fan-see, c'mon please give me some face and leave some comments k, I know some are dying to write your comments in my blog. I don't like to see a '0' in my Comments section lar.

Now, to these great bloggers, would you tell the world who your fan-sees are :

Leena (Baby Shern)... another tag for you, haha.

Jenn (The Imperfectmom).... I know u r already famous lar, but just want to know who your fan-sees are.

Mom of Cairo

Karen Yiau

LZMommy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay....I am one of your potatoes but I'm sure you already knew that!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Big Pumpkin.... tks 4 silently lurking in my blog, haha.... i appreciate that.... muuuuaak!

LZmommy said...

Thanks for tagging me :)

Reading this post made me laugh :D

cairo's mommy said...

i try not to be silent lurkers in blogs i visit la... after all, so sien right to blog w/o feedback, macam toking to d wall :p

hehe, will do the tag tonite (after work go shopping first :p)

Health Freak Mommy said...

LZmommy & Cairo's mom, will check out your blogs, dont run ar...