Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 6, 2007

I Want To Suck Chicken Bone

Ummmm, really tasty & yummy this chicken bone.



I love it mummy. I want more, I want all the chicken bones!


I also want to suck chicken bone mummy!

Alycia has discovered a new found skill recently. She discovered that the chicken meat tastes sooooo much more yummy if she sucks the flesh out directly from the bone. For the last few weeks, each time we had a chicken dish, she would shout "Mummy, I want to suck chicken bone!" She even knows how to use her tiny fingers to dig out the tiny pieces of flesh from between the bones. It's really finger licking good for her.

Sherilyn who loves to parrot and rubber stamp everything that her sister does also followed suit, only to spit out the meat after chewing it. Being a herbivore, Sherilyn dislikes meat of all sorts, except for fish balls. She tends to spit up the meat after chewing them. Sigh.... what a picky eater.

Now, I have one less task to do, no need to debone and cut chicken meat into tiny pieces for Alycia, but got to be extra watchful so that Alycia doesn't choke on the bones.

No comments: