Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 4, 2007

Learning Through Food


Kids learn best when they are having fun and in a relaxed and non stressful state. Recently, SIL got the gals a pack of organic alphabet biscuits. They love it whenever I play the alphabet game with them. I will ask them to tell me the letter on each biscuit and whoever guesses it right gets to eat the biscuit. We all have so much fun playing this game and eating the biscuits at the same time. This is really another great way of feeding info to your kids, thru food of course.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yup. I do agree with you. I'll normally buy biscuits in the shape of animals, insects, etc. He'll tell me what animals or insects that he wants to eat or I'll ask him when I showed him a biscuit.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks 4 hopping into my blog & 4 adding me into your list of fellow bloggers. Will visit your blog too.

小偉 said...

Hi, I jst came across your comments in my blog. I'm very Sorry for late reply.

I have specially written a post for all your questions.

Feel Free To Re-visit my Blog:
ADSENSE TIPS AND HINTS:
http://earnmoneyfromblog1.blogspot.com
===================================

Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

*Nod*.. agree totally..!! my brat learned how to count because we used to have a microwave that didn't have a timer on.. and we needed to heat up her milky.. so i count out loud.. and she picked it up.. and surprised me one day.. when she started counting with me.. hahahhaa!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok - kids learn really fast and they love to surprise you with their feat every now & then. I luv it when my gals give me surprises of what they have picked up.