Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Magic Colours


Yesterday, my MIL and I were busy doing our work. So my MIL gave the gals some magic colours for them to doodle and scribble on papers. 15 minutes later, here's what I saw. Sherilyn had doodled on the marble dining table, on her hands, face and on her clothes. It was a total mess. Hiyah.... I ended up wasting more time cleaning up the stains. Kids... don't they drive you up the wall all the time?









7 comments:

Sabrina said...

Get for the girls the washable/removable magic colour. My nieces used to play with that. It's easy to remove.

Health Freak Mommy said...

What brand is it? The Faber Castel ones cant be removed easily leh, gotta use wet wipes first followed by a few rounds of washing with soap. But it's supposedly non-toxic.

Anonymous said...

Crayola!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh Crayola, I've seen that at Toys R Us. Must ask DH to get that :) TQ MamaBok & Sabrina.

jazzmint said...

oh boyy....they really know where to draw eh

Sweetpea said...

heh, these trades are part of the parcel. u don't want to trade them anyway :) if u don't want to use chemicals on your kids, try eucalyptus oil and CHUX on your table :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sweetpea... what's CHUX? You mean eucalyptus oil can remove magic color stains from skin? Good tip!