Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Make Good Use Of Thy Time

I always wished there were more than 24 hours to a day so that I can do more for my gals, more for myself & DH and lastly get more SLEEP. I hate to see precious time being wasted, I don't like me or my gals sitting around not doing anything purposeful. This perhaps, may be contributed by the fact that I once worked at 3 large organizations where time was of the essence and I was constantly put in a pressure-cooker, always rushing to meet deadlines for my bosses and always had to do multiple tasks at any one time. I rarely had the luxury to go out for long lunches with my colleagues and most of the time, I had my lunches behind my PC, one hand typing / checking e-mails and one hand biting a quick and easy-to-eat lunch.

I like to read to my gals when they are having their meals, drinking their milk or sitting on their potty doing their little poopy business. This is what I normally do with my gals to maximise our time :



Flashing cards on shapes to Alycia & Sherilyn before their afternoon nap.






Sherilyn fixing an educational board puzzle whilst doing her little poopy biz on her potty, with Alycia lending a helping hand.



Call me a kiasu, crazy mummy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!! that's unique..! as for me.. when chloe is drinking her milky.. that would be a few mins of rest for us.. ;)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok... that's understandable coz u dont hv a kakak 4 Chloe. Sometimes when Im lazy, I too will rest & let kakak kau tim the gals, hah!

Leena said...

they must be really clever lor..must see them one day can..

Anonymous said...

shireen, thats a good idea. i always see both your gals getting very close to each other. I wonder do they fight ?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Can, no prob. Where do u stay? I'd like to meet ur shern shern too.

Anonymous said...

wah..super mum. You make me feel so guilty... Really, I have not done as much as what you did to your girls

Health Freak Mommy said...

Dragonmummy, dont say this lar, im just a kiasu mum, not a supermum.

Health Freak Mommy said...

chin nee, of course my gals fight very often, but they patch up again real fast.