Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 6, 2007

My List

I was invited to participate in this project by Montessorimum.

This is another way to give you a lot of back links to raise your PR rating. We love! We scratch each other's backs, k?

Here’s the instructions I got from Earn Money Blogging site :

Introduction
The purpose of My List is to gather all Malaysian blogs under the banner of unity and creating a huge bookmark. So much richness can be found within our very own Malaysian blogs and this will open up our minds and hearts to the lives of our fellow bloggers. If you are keen to participate, kindly read this page entirely for instructions and guidelines.

Who can Participate?
Malaysian bloggers residing anywhere on mother earth.
Non-Malaysians whose blogs feature anything pertaining to Malaysia (example: Malaysian food, Formula 1 in Malaysia and etc).
Blog submitted must be of good quality contents. Please do not submit your blog which is less than 2 weeks old.

Deadline for Participation : 31st May 2007

Important Guidelines
One reminder email will be sent once the final list is updated on this page after the deadline.
All participants must then feature a brand new post before 15th of June with the final updated and complete list of participating Malaysian blogs downloadable directly via the email or from this dedicated My List page.

All My List Post must be permanent and accessible.

Submitting Your Other Blogs
You may submit as many blogs which is owned by you but each blog entry must contain their own My List post.

How To Participate
Download My List in Text format.
Make a new post promoting My List and guide your fellow Malaysian readers to this page if they are keen to participate.
Copy the entire Text File you downloaded.
Paste it at the end of your post. (You can arrange it however you prefer if it goes lengthy but ensure the entire list is there)
Publish the post and ensure all links are in working order.
Submit your contact details and the permanent url of your MyList post by using this contact form.
Your blog url will then be added to the list.
Post a new post of the final My List after receiving an email notification as mentioned in the guidelines above. This is done to ensure everyone will benefit from this even those who participate later or close to the deadline.

Here's the list I've downloaded :

My List Participants Nukilan Jejari Azhad ITCHY HANDseng Just My Lil' Organic Life Oooh La La... Weird World of MerapuMan Fibre Art The World at My Fingertips Organic Income Organic Parade Shopping Flavor Daily postings of a chung ling student Something about LAI KennyP’s Technology Blog Women Mumbles KuKuJian.com Lyon & Wien Under The SUN Crumbs In Life… SotongZai's Flow In the Ocean allthingspurple Christene's Kitchen toxicle.org [ Wood ] [ Earth ] [ Cheap ] [ Flight ] COMtech Ah Ling's blog http://judychow.blogspot.com/ ~WoOLaLA~ vivivava Design My Mothering Corner Shoppingmum’s Home Office My Filling Station Shopping Mum All about Beauty Shoppingmum and Kids datotalrandommessy.grey Notes from my heart Joy Montessori wahlau's online hut Cedric’s Asylum mott’s mutterings Just My Thoughts delephant Incoherent Ramblings HOT STUFF Make Money Online with Malaysia Love AGLOCO MONTESSORIMUM.COM Funky Cookies Earn Money Blogging PabloPabla's Whatever Make Money with Blogging Paris Beaverbanks Free Links Giveaway Free Blogger Templates Blogsreview.Net Making a Living 5xmom How to be a Better Blogger My Women Stuff Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food Best Recipes Champagne Tastes on a Beer Budget Daryl's Discovery Journey The fluff must go somewhere

No comments: