Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sometimes Only Her Kakak Understands Her

At times, only my maid Suliah comprehends Alycia's and Sherilyn's baby talks. We were having dinner a few days ago and one of the dishes was an omelette. Alycia the greedy pig was chewing with a whole mouthful of omelette when she muffled something like this :

Alycia : I .... (as she munches her food) muck egg.....

Me : You have stomach-ache? Do you want to go poo poo?

Alycia : Shakes her head. I (munch munch munch her food) muck egg.

Me : Hiyah... you must have eaten too much dim sum for lunch. I told you not to eat too much, now you have stomach-ache. Come, let's go to the toilet and poo poo.

Alycia : I want (munch, munch, munch) ..... muck egg.

My maid who was observing us noticed Alycia pointing to the omelette dish then said "oh, Alycia kata I want somemore egg"

Then all three of us burst out laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehhehehe!! i have the same problem sometimes with Chloe.. but PB would understand her.. ;)