Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ms Pukey in action.... puking of course

Warning : you are about to view some gross pictures below.
Please skip this post and/or the pictures if you have a weak tummy or think you may get nauceated after viewing them.

I had thought that I could wean Sherilyn off blended food but after spending more than half an hour trying to make her chew and swallow her unblended food a few nights ago, I gave up coz she wasn't swallowing her food, especially the meat. She begged for cereal but I said no and told her that cereal is only for babies.
So I dumped her meal into the blender, got it all blended up and after she had finished it with much reluctance, Sherilyn spewed out her dinner like a volcano.




Miss Pukey Spitty Spat ended up having 'fast food' for dinner instead...... her favourite brown rice cereal and licked up the bowl too. My lil' brat always has her ways of getting what she wants, through puking..... manipulative isn't she?


4 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

oh, and i thought you were already successful in feeding her unblended food. well try again Shireen

Mamapumpkin said...

They ARE manipulative. SOmetimes Tee will keep food she doesn't like in her mouth for up to a whole hour. She wants to spit it out but I won't let her so she keep la...then sure I will lose cuz beh tahan already so get her to spit it out. Drives me bonkers. Thank Goodness she hasn't resorted to puking or I'd hit the roof. These girls very drama....every night, without fail, Tee will say she is hungry - even if she has eaten a lot for dinner. She will whine & whine that she is starving....cuz dont want to sleep la!!!

Leena said...

oh my ms pukey can actually puke when she feels like pukin right? exact species of my 12 yr old brother. how do they do that i wonder?

Mom's The Cook said...

Oh..mine is the queen of pukey. she also doesn't like to chew much. it's a headache getting her to eat new food. so she's still eating porridge and noodles only...no rice :(