Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Latest Social Lifestyle

Often times, many of my friends and former colleagues ask me where I managed to find time to socialize after I'd ditched my so-called glamarous life as a PA to a big shot to be a stay-at-home-mom to 2 kids 1.5 years ago. Though my social life has reduced but it's not totally gone. I'm actively blogging and have made friends with so many wonderful blogging parents and am also actively involved in online parenting forums and online social network forums and the latest really cool and fabulous forum that I've joined is HerFabLife.

HerFabLife is the latest social lifestyle community for young and hip trend-setters women who are interested in the latest fashion styles, the newest restaurants, bars, spas, salons and retail store openings.

There is even a video that shows how a Japanese lady folding clothes neatly within seconds from HerFabLife website. Wow, amazing.... I will watch the video again to learn the skill from her.

Hey woman, if you'd like to be a part of HerFabLife, what are you waiting for? Go register for FREE now.


No comments: