Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 1, 2007

Payment from Bloggerwave.....finally

After writing my 3rd e-mail to Bloggerwave, today Bloggerwave fiiiiiinalllllly paid me and I think they felt so bad that they sent me 3 e-mails too to apologize. Woohooo.... but my happiness is somewhat crushed coz when I tried to accept the payment in my Paypal account, there was an internal server error and the system was unable to proceed with my request.... alamak, wtf! (what the fun). There is also a message saying that PayPal is doing some maintenance work. Hiyah... what to do, just be patient and have to try accepting payment again tomorrow lor, really so sien.

Anyone also facing similar problem as me?

No comments: