Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sugar-free and additives-free Popsicles




The weather here in KL has been sweltering during the day of late. So I fished out the gals' old water-filled teething rings that have been lying in the freezer for almost 1 year+ and let them have fun with them.

They call their frozen teething rings 'ice-cream' and they've been licking and playing with them for 5 straight days without any signs of getting bored with it. Good. At least the old toys are not put to waste.


3 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

my spoil rotten girls would demand the "real thing" coz the grandparents give in to all their whims and fancies!!

that's the great part of a SAHM...the kids dun get spoilt rotten!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mommy of 2 angels... same here. If I go bk to my hometown, my parents, esp the gals' kung kung would spoilt them rotten with junkies too. I guess all grandparents are the same :)

Girlie... come to think of it, maybe the frozen teething ring was one of the culprits. I know for sure it was becoz we inhaled the stinky smog during an anti-Aedes mozzies fogging carried out last week, coz the gals were at the park when the foggers came.

Anonymous said...

Cute idea..!