Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Toys Rationing

I recently wrote about my gals' habit of not picking up their toys after they are done with them. Some mummies suggested that I ration their toys and only have limited toys for them to play and to train the gals to keep their toys.

Today, I finally made the move and my maid and I sorted out their toys and kept one big bag of toys in the storeroom. I told the gals that they have not been behaving well, always strewing their toys all over the house, stepping and jumping on them and eventually spoiling them, ripping them apart, chewing on them and mummy is not happy, so mummy is going to keep some of the toys and if they prove to be good girls later, mummy will bring the toys out again.

I was surprised they didn't protest my bold move. My 2 brats even helped me put their not-so-wanted toys into a big garbage bag.

The gals helping to sort out their toys.


The big bag of toys to be kept in the storeroom.

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh good..i have toys all over the house, we trying to contain it gosh

Blur Mommy said...

Great idea! I will have to try it out. My gal also have to many toys lying around! : )

LHS said...

Great idea! Have to apply this to my jo!

Leena said...

good girls there.. bears bears and more bears.

here in my home, you can find every movin things with or without wheels. garbage truck. tractor. crane. forklift. excavator. jeep. rally car. f1 car. car carrier. heli, plane. double deck bus. long bus. ambulance. police car. fire engine truck. oil tanker. train. rocket. boys. pheeew!

Health Freak Mommy said...

LEena... that's the diff between boys & girls!

Anonymous said...

Wow..! brave move.. but worth it in the end.. ;) no need to keep buying so much toys.. ;)