Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Caught In Action



We were at Bread Talk at Mid Valley the other day and Sherilyn who is a bread lover went gila over all the bread and pastries on display. She went hopping round the shop and touched some of the buns, that looked sooooo appetizing. She especially got attracted to the buns with chocolate eyes and mouth decorated on top.



Despite mummy's warning, Sherilyn couldn't resist the temptation and continued touching and even put her finger into her mouth to lick after touching the bread. I quickly pulled her out from the shop before anyone saw us.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehhehehee...she's so cute. Just like me, I'm a bread lover too:D I also cannot resist seeing them but I don't touch the bread and then put my finger in my mouth :D