Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Crazy Blog Marathon

The last 2 days have been crazy for me as I've been going on a blog marathon. Today, I've written 13 posts, of which 7 were paid posts and 6 non-paid posts. I still have a few more uncompleted assignments. This is really crazy. I've got less than 5 hours sleep for 3 straight days. I was still ok the whole of today but now as I'm typing this post at 10:15pm, my head is spinning and my eye lids are drooping. I better get some sleep and not wake up at ungodly hours again tonight just to grab some offers. I'll just put the gals to sleep now, sorry no bedtime stories, mummy is too tired (i've already read them a few books and also let them rule for 1/2 hr on the computer today) and I'll sleep thru the night and wake up early tomorrow morning feeling fresh to start work before working out on my trampoline and then head for church. Good night everyone. No OT tonight!

1 comment:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

wow 13 posts? gosh that's a lot for a day. record breaking huh ^_^

hope you have a good night's rest and wake up tomorrow feeling refreshed. I need to sleep early too coz we will attend the church service too