Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Exercising Is My Life-Saver

I admit I am not only a health freak but also a fitness freak. I love exercising. Those who love exercising will totally agree with me that words cannot describe how beneficial exercise is to your body, mind and soul. You have to try it to experience the benefits yourself.

Lately, I've been writing quite a handful of paid posts. Writing these reviews ain't easy. Sometimes I'll have to really crack my rusty brains on what to write. However, when I go for my daily 40 mins of morning jog each day, the ideas just keep pouring out from my head. It must be the work of the feel good hormones released during exercise. When I return from my jogging session, I feel really refreshed, happy and full of ideas with what to write.

Not only does exercising help with the overall well-being of my body, mind and soul, it keeps my weight in check. I can still eat almost everything that I fancy. Yesterday, I had gorged on 1.5 Beard Papa's cream puff, 1/2 slice of cheese cake from Bread Talk, a big plate of home-cooked fried noodles, some pumpkin seeds candies, a handful of Twisties (haha, my weakness for this junkfood) and of course don't know how many seeds of durian. This morning, I weighed myself on the scale and thankfully, it's still at 43kg!

Ok, I better get down from the soapbox. To everyone out there who has not started on a exercise regime yet, I hope you get motivated and inspired by what I've written.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

You only weigh 43kg???? That is so wonderful :D I don't think I can every weigh less than 50 kg....unless if i were stranded in some remote area with no food for a month..hahaha. Yeah, exercise is really good and I used to jog and cycle around my neighbourhood but not anymore as I have to take care of Ashley :D

Anonymous said...

43 kg??? How I wish. I used to be 45 kg BEFORE I got married. Now I'm 56 kg after 2 kids *sigh*. I'm targetting for at least 48 kg. Exercise??? I really hope I have the time for it...maybe it's just my lame excuse.