Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 13, 2007

Home-made Pizza Bread

I made pizza bread for lunch a couple of days ago. It's easy peasy. I used organic bread as the crust. As for the topping, I used minced chicken meat cooked in blended tomatoes and big onions, which was the leftover food from the previous night's dinner. A minute before I switched off the toaster, I put a slice of Kraft cheese on top.

The outcome? Delicious. Both the gals loved them. Even Miss Spitty Spat Sherilyn finished her slice without spitting.

The pizza toasting in the oven.


This one is for Alycia.


And this one with extra cheese is for moi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...yummy pizzaaaaaa...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i also want a piece...yum yum :D

jazzmint said...

wahh...must try this out

Leena said...

wow, you're really such a good cook. can cook anythin bake anythin.