Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's It With The Nappies?



I don't know what's it with the nappies that Alycia and Sherilyn would go crazy over them. The white cloth nappies are one of their favourite 'toys' and they can think of all sorts of ways to play with the nappies from wrapping their soft toys with it like a baby, wiping the floor and table with it, drapping it round their shoulders like supergirl and today, Alycia draped it round her head and pretended to be 'white riding hood'. When I tried to pull the nappy off her head before she went for her afternoon nap, she refused to let me touch it and cried for a while as I had untied and messed up the hood. So I had to drap the nappy back and secure it tightly to pacify her before quietly removing it when she's soundly asleep. Siau or not you say?

3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

My 2 boys love to to play with the nappy cloth & blanket too. Amos need to smell his blanket whenever he wakes up, else he will search for it. Zac used the blanket & tie around his neck to imitate 'superman' flying..... LOL

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha...kids do the funniest things:D

jazzmint said...

haha..eh like lil red riding hood LOL