Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Writing Paid Posts

I woke up at 5:30am today. Completed the 2 offers that I had accepted at 2:30am and now, I'll do some back exercise on my fitball then I'll head outside to my porch to work-out on my trampoline again. It's really tiring working like this but I get a sense of achievement and my financial security back. It's amazing how money motivates people.

7 comments:

Princess Mom said...

You so rajin to wake up at 5.30am just to do blogging!

J@n!ce said...

You wake up so early.... I am not so fantastic. I would rather sleep... LOL :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hmom and Janice.... money motivates me!

LHS said...

Haha..i get your mean..as for me will do the same too :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

gosh can't believe it...you woke up at 2:30 and barely had 3 hours sleep? you're a super mom...money indeed motivates...i'd do the same too ^_^

Health Freak Mommy said...

Girlie...i actually hv around 5 hrs of sleep. I hit the sack at around 11:30pm and sleep till 2:30pm, that's 3 hrs plus from 3:30am till 5:30am, that's another 2 hours. I also have 15 mins of power nap during the day, yeah, i can only afford 15mins.

Cherry said...

Wow you wake up very early. I haven't even slept when you wake up.