Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 10, 2007

Blog Marathon, Again

I'm running a blog marathon again today. I've just submitted 4 paid posts today and I have another 5 to complete. Reason being I'll be going back to Ipoh tomorrow to celebrate my dad's birthday. I'll be away for 3-4 days, during which time I dont think I'll have the time to do much blogging. So if you don't see me visiting your blog today, just be patient, I'll do so soon.

To Ashley's mum and the rest of the mommy bloggers, you have a great gathering at Bangsar Village. How I wish I could join you all too as I'd really love to meet all of you.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Thanks friend ;D You have a good time in Ipoh. Happy Birthday to your Dad :D It has been a while since I went back to Ipoh :(

Huisia said...

happy birthday to your father in advance!

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh, please eat on my behalf! And a very blessed happy birthday to your Dad!

Wah....got bloggers meet ah? I wanna gate crash :-)