Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Hairstyle

I am not too pleased with Alycia's and Sherilyn's new hairstyle. The hairstylist didn't do a good job. Though I had specifically given instructions to my maid and mil to tell the hairstylist not to cut too short, it still turned out pretty short and way above their chin level. They look so funny and matured in the new hairstyle and especially Sherilyn, she doesn't look babyish and cute in this hairstyle. I am quite disappointed. Another lesson learnt for me - I'll make sure I am at the hair salon the next time the gals go for their haircut.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, the hair will grow in no time. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yeah...the hair will grow very soon, especially if you wash them everyday.

Anonymous said...

No worries.. they will grow back ya.. and your gals will be cute all over again. :)

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

Jeff thinks the hair style is funky and looks cool on the gals. He was grumbling away yesterday evening that he didn't play much with Kay Yi coz the kindergarten supervisor came in to talk to him for so long!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine, Barb, Mamabok... thanks!

Jeff & Shirlin... you think they look cool? Thanks :) I still think the hair cut, esp the back part looks tomboyish. Sigh... i can only wait for the hair to grow back.