Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 17, 2007

Nice Smell Coming From The Kitchen

As I am typing this post, my tummy is growling and rumbling away as I hear my mil clanking the spatula away on the wok frying meehoon with shredded pumpkin strips, strips of chicken meat, dried shrimps and bean sprouts. This is a recipe which she had learnt from a Taiwanese friend. I shall take pix of the noodles and post it later. I think she has finished cooking the noodles now as I can hear her opening the kitchen drawer to bring out a dish. Let me check out the kitchen now......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kekeke...as i'm reading your post my stomach also growling and rumbling...hungry liao..lunch time!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey...you don't even need to cook when your MIL is here? That's nice :D

MamaJo said...

Yalor...so 'hor mia'....me also...now, feel so hungry ler..haven't took lunch till now..can belanja huh? :P