Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Not Much Sleep

I didn't get much sleep last night. I think I only have about 2-3 hours of deep sleep last night. I was actually having insomnia. Yea, me having insomnia, of all people. Already severly deprived of sleep, I just couldn't get into deep sleep as I had drank some Pu Err chinese tea in the late evening. We had some relatives at our house yesterday and we feasted on some pasar malam food, lots of durians and kuih. My mil then brewed some very nice Pu Err tea and since it's an expensive tea (around HKD1800), I decided to drink a cup or two and when bedtime came, sei lor, i just couldn't sleep. I just tossed and turned on my bed and went downstairs to check for offers a few times but just couldn't sleep. Good lesson learnt for me, never drink tea after 6pm in future, especially chinese tea.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sad to hear that u cant sleep well...ha, better dun drink chinese tea lor, coffee too...
but my mother and I can sleep well like pig even we have chinese tea n coffee before sleep...hehe

snoopy said...

haha..I m one of those who cannot sleep after one cup of tea at noon. I can only take one tea in the morning...and coffee is a no no cause it make me headache.

Chinneeq said...

Shireen, I hope it wasnt becoz of my sms :(

Leena said...

oh ya. exactly what happened to me few mths back. i had pur eh tea. i was so damn tired but couldn't settle down to sleep. so torturin leh.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

yeah..tea does have that kind of effect. no worries, you can catch up on your posts :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee...not because of your SMS lar, dont worry.

Leena... yup, it was really torturous... sleepy and tired yet cannot sleep.