Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tag : 8 Random Facts About My Mom

Got thig tag from Cute Ashley's mom and this Lovely Mummy. I wonder why it has to be 8 facts again and not other numbers. All the recent tags seem to be phat (8) related, you realize? Anyway, here it goes :

1) My mom is 61 years old but she certainly looks way younger. She and my dad have young-looking genes, which make me look young too :)
2) My mom has 3 children (2 boys and 1 girl) and I'm in the middle.
3) My mom is super slim and doesn't seem to gain any weight though she is a carbo-addict. So unfair!
4) My mom was a teacher in MGS Ipoh.
5) My mom attends line-dancing classes every week.
6) My mom loves her 2 grand daughters very much and loves to pamper them with gifts.
7) My mom and I used to travel overseas for vacation before I got married.
8) My mom is super health-conscious and eats very bland food as she has some health conditions.

I'm curious to know the following bloggers' mommies 'phats' too :

1) Sasha
2) Princess Mom
3) Hui Sia

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..your mom is an MGS school teacher? so, were you in her class last time :D

Sasha Tan said...

will do this soon...check out my tagsnsuch.blogspot.com later