Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

They Love Noah's Ark




Alycia has always loved the story Noah's Ark. She liked it even more ever since she watched the movie Evan Almighty, a rendition of the modern Noah's Ark. Yesterday as Sherilyn was sitting on her potty doing her poopie business, Alycia took out a cloth book on Noah's Ark (which I had bought for her years ago from my church), pulled out a stool to sit next to Sherilyn and began 'reading' to her sister. Alycia certainly did a good job as she even mimicked the way I normally read to them, i.e. pointing to the words as I read.

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

so cute jie-jie is willing to accompany her sister when she is on the potty!

jazzmint said...

eh should let them watch evan almightly, it's bout noah's ark, i just watched it with my girl on dvd

Anonymous said...

I love the bonding.. :) they are such lovely gals.. Shireen..! I truly envy you.. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Alycia is such a good jie jie. It's cute to see Sher on the potty ;D

MamaJo said...

Yeah...really girl girl is always more considerate & passion...compare to boy. When Jona see Iz drooling, he will scared till run away..can't imagine if Iz doing poo poo..