Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 4, 2007

You're A Crazy Woman and A Fatty Bom Bom

Yesterday was a Friday and being a pasar malam day at our housing estate, hubby bought me my favorite fruit, durian again. Oh how I love durian. I can eat them for a few days straight without getting sick of them, apart from getting a buldge in my tummy. So when he brought home the durians in the evening, I quickly opened the styrofoam lunch boxes and gobbled down a few seeds of durian. When Alycia saw me eating...

Alycia : Mummy, why are you eating durian? It's dinner time already.

I just gave Alycia a smile and continued guzzling my durians.

Alycia : Mummy, it's dinner time already, why are you eating so much durian.......hey, you are a crazy woman, really crazy and a fatty bom bom too.

I was shocked to hear Alycia say that to me. She must have picked this up from me when I said those words in the past.

Moral of the story is watch your words when your kids are around you. They are absorbing everything they hear like a dry thick sponge and will spill out those words at a time when you least expect them to.

10 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha.....you are certainly not a fatty bom bom.

Huisia said...

haha..fatty bom bom?? No la..i remember you're very pretty

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy and Hui Sia... to Alycia, anyone who eats a lot greedily is a fatty bom bom coz that's how my hubby always teases her whenever she eats a lot LOL!

CL said...

Alycia is so cute.

Fatty bom bom?!

They really can pick up words that they are not supposed to say/know from adults.

Mamapumpkin said...

Haha kena! I drove all the way to Kepong this week at 11pm at night and had a RM53 mausang king durian. They really con us.....but it was SOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Malaika's mom... yup, they sure do pick up fast, esp the bad ones.

BP.... hahaha.... u r even more crazy than me.... RM53 for a mausang wong and at 11pm somemore! You drove there alone or wif your hubs? My hubs also spent close to RM100 on durians each week for me, haha...

Leena said...

haha, i just had durian. hope that doesn't make me a crazy fatty bom bom.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i agree! not to the fatty bombom ^_^

sometimes my kids correct me if I kinda cuss, Mom is forgetful sometimes ^_^

MamaJo said...

ha,ha..true true....really have to be careful when talking to kids....my eldest son now, always scold Isaac - 'stupid' when he did wrong....my mistake lor :(

LZmommy said...

You are a health cautious person, how can you be a fatty bom bom? :) Btw, your girl was right, it was dinner and you shouldn't be eating before dinner. Kekeke....