Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally Got it...

...but only one miserable opp. I was feeling really discontented that I couldn't get the earlier 2 offers, so I kept refreshing the screen every 1 minute or so. I knew that some of the opps shaded in grey would turn white as had happened before. After about 5 hours from the time I saw the opps appear, one opp shaded grey finally turned white, yipee! I quickly reserved it and got it. This time I'm faster than you, haha.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahahaah....well done.

Cherry said...

Did you sign up with ReviewMe also? I am confused since there are a lot of Get Paid to Post company, PayPerPost pays better than Review Me ?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Cherry... Yes, i signed up with RM too. The higher your blog PR is, the higher you'll get paid, both from PPP and RM.