Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 9, 2007

How We Spent Our Sunday

Today, my mil returned to Hong Kong. Hubby spent the whole morning helping her pack her things and plastic seal some of the local food that she had bought this morning to bring back to Hong Kong. All of us had wantan noodles with roasted char siew and roasted chicken for brunch. After my hubby left the house with mil to the airport, I was so sleepy that I slept on the couch. My 2 gals followed suit with Alycia sleeping on the cold hard floor and Sherilyn sharing the couch with me. We only napped for around 20 minutes. As the gals were hungry, we ate some crackers whilst waiting for daddy to come home to bring us out to Babyland to get some baby stuff. After shopping at Babyland, Alycia wanted to pee, so daddy brought us to Secret Recipe just so she can use the loo. We bought 2 slices of cakes, one healthy High Fibre Cheese Cake and one Classic Cheese Cake. I then wanted to get some buns for Alycia to bring to school tomorrow, so we stopped at Breads 2 Brag at Sri Hartamas but most of the buns were sold off. So I just bought 3 mini hotdog buns and ate in the car. As daddy was feeling hungry, we went to Brian's Pizza at Sri Hartamas and ordered a thin crust pizza, an Oleo Spaghetti, a beef Bolognaise Spaghetti, a chicken chop and a cup of strawberry yoghurt ice-cream for dessert. Before we headed home, I dropped by the bakery near our house and bought a loaf of walnut bread and 2 croissants for Alycia to bring to school tomorrow. As we are all still feeling full, I shall be making something light for dinner - fried egg with cheese sandwich. What a day of non-stop eating we've had.

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

the gals will surely miss their granny tomorrow when papa goes to work....

Mommy to Chumsy said...

did the girls look for mah mah? ahh...you are like me, can't resist the bakeries eh?

Huisia said...

haha..you day is eat eat eat, my day is scream scream scream! :)

MamaJo said...

Wow, you and your family, really can eat eat eat ler....so envy lor...