Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, September 17, 2007

I Need Vitamins For My Skin

It’s true that your skin needs all the treatment and vitamins to stay supple, smooth and fine. I am a health freak and I religiously pop my vitamins A, C and E and B Complex everyday to stay healthy and so far, I hardly ever fell sick, all thanks to my vitamins. But I have somewhat disregarded the fact that my skin also needs vitamins to stay healthy. Ever since I quit work to be a SAHM, I’ve also stopped buying expensive skin care products for my face and my frugality has taken a toll on my skin. I now see crow’s feet from the corner of my eyes when I smile and fine lines are also appearing on my cheeks. Yikes, I look awful. OMG, I better do something about it before my skin wrinkles beyond repair.

I think I should try the Vitamin C Plus Serum from Emerge Skin Care. It is known to diminish the appearance of fine lines and improves tone and texture. This Serum has a formula of essential aromatherapy oils, moisturizer and Vitamins A, C and E which is a powerful antioxidant. What a beautiful and powerful concoction this serum is. I am really keen to try it and I shall use the money in my PayPal account to purchase it online!



No comments: