Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Instill the Love For Books In Your Child

What’s the easiest, fastest and cheapest way of increasing your knowledge and widening your horizons? It has got to be reading – reading all kinds of materials from reference books to text books, magazines, novels, newspapers, internet and the list goes. I’ve always loved reading and I strongly encourage my 2 gals to read. I used to make them books myself but now that I don’t have the time to make them anymore, I buy them books, both from the local bookstores and online. These days, you can get discount books from many fantastic online book stores. One of the best gifts you can give your kids is to instill the love for reading in them. Start reading to your kids even when they are infants and they will surely grow up to love books, just like my 2 gals.

No comments: