Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, September 14, 2007

Maid's Birthday

We celebrated our maid's 27th birthday last week with a Strawberry Tiramasu cake, complimentary from Shangri-La Hotel. Both my mil and I gave her an ang pow each. As I don't really fancy cakes, I just ate a tiny slice of the cake whilst Alycia and Sherilyn relished every single bite of the cake, especially the chocolate slices on top of the cake. My maid ate the remaining of the cake all by herself, for days.

5 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

the cake looked yummy. tiramisu on anything is wonderful :D

Chinneeq said...

so lucky your maid, i love cakes!

Anggie's Journal said...

wah..... strawberry tiramisu cake from shangri-la... how lucky ur maid . i love cake ... i just hv a tiramisu cheese today ... i love tiramisu. How come u dun like cake ??....u must not like sweet !!??

Anonymous said...

My maid too get cake & gift for her bday

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to Chumsy... i love tiramasu too, esp the ones with some rum in it.

Chin Nee.... my maid gets to eat whatever we eat.

Anggie.... i dont like cakes that are too sweet and jelak.

A&A's mum... i know, i saw the pic of her with the bday cake that you posted recently.