Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Balloons But All With Holes!

Yesterday evening, I bought a pack of balloons for the gals from the bakery. When I opened the pack of balloons, I noticed that the balloons were sticky and stuck to one another. When I tried to inflate one of the balloons with a balloon pump, I notice there was a hole in the balloon. When I checked the rest of the balloons, I saw holes on all the balloons. When Alycia saw them, she again bawled! It was indeed a full day of bawling for her yesterday and today, over every single trivial matter. Though she knew that all the balloons were faulty, she still insisted that I blow up the balloons for her. When I refused to inflate the balloons for her, she put the sticky, colorful and stinky ballon into her mouth. I had earlier warned her not to put them into her mouth but she defied my warning and stuck it into her mouth. I was really enraged. She just wouldn't listen to me that the balloons have holes on them. The whole of today, she's been pestering me to return to the bakery to get the balloons exchanged with new ones. Thank goodness the weather is fine and we could walk across our house to the bakery to have the balloons changed, else there's bound to be another night of bawling and screaming.

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

oh no! what's the matter with your dear daughter? We're you able to find out why she is behaving this way?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Girlie... that's becoz Aly took some medication and it's the side effects of the med. I guess you didn't read my earlier posts eh :) ?