Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Offers Again

One of my favorite advertisers finally released some offers early this morning. After about a week of not hearing from them, they finally released some offers. Was so happy to see the offers appearing one after another though I had to wait for 20 minutes for the offers to appear at 5-10 minute intervals. The hardest part now is having to come up with more than 10 personal filler posts for all my current assignments. I need a strong brainwave now!

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I'm sure you will have no problem churning out those interim posts ;D Tks again for the sms :D

LHS said...

i took 3 then went back to sleep, too tired, some more i have to wake up again around 4+am to feed Elijah, so better take a good rest before feeding Elijah.

I believe you can finish those posts on time..."ka yau ka yau"!