Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pissed Off With Streamyx

I woke up at 6am today hoping to grab some offers and to complete my outstanding assignments. But my computer wouldn't cooperate. It took me ages to download the advertisers' websites. Some websites were fine but I had problems with most sites. I thought my computer was acting up again and restarted it but after it was rebooted, the situation was the same. I had already wasted an hour trying to refresh each screen and to reboot the computer. I then decided to call Streamyx and it was then that I found out that certain areas in the Klang Valley are experiencing Streamyx disruption. Oh what the fun, if only I had known earlier, I could have just continued with my beauty sleep instead of dragging myself up for nothing. So I didn't manage to do anything this morning until around 10am. What a bummer!

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happened to me too and it was on and off :( I thought something was wrong with blogger.

MamaJo said...

Fully understood your feeling....anyway, there is always up and down in our daily life....you still can have 'sleeping beauty' later in the day....when both angels take nap in afternoon? he,he..that's what I always do and I love it... :)

slavemom said...

A lot of complaints on Streamyx recently hor. Mine oso quite unstable but not sure if it's the broadband prob or my wireless connection.