Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday

Today has been a quiet Sunday for the gals and I. We didn't go to church today as hubby had to be at a client's function and we are only relying on one car. I had wanted to bring them to the park to watch dogs in training in the morning but when we wanted to leave the house, the big bright sun decided to appear from behind the clouds, so we didn't make it. Every Sunday dog owners would bring their dogs to the park for them to be trained by professional dog handlers. My gals and I love watching the cute dogs in action. So I just vegetated at home, read to the gals and of course finished off some of my outstanding assignments. My maid cooked fried rice for lunch and later, I'm going to teach her to deep fry some chicken wings and chicken drumsticks. I've already marinated the chicken with some Lea & Perrin sauce, salt, pepper and a dash of 5-spice powder. This is going to be our first time trying out this recipe that I've whipped up myself. Not sure if the chicken will taste good or not. If they taste good, I shall snap some pix of it and write a post on it. Later if the weather permits, I shall bring the gals out to the park.

No comments: