Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tag : Things That Irritate You

Have been tagged by Kerry on the top 8 questions people ask or things that people do that irritate me. I'm quite a diplomatic and friendly person. Though at times there are certain things that people say or ask that really irritate me and piss me off, I'll still give them a smile.... a forced fake smile but in my heart, I'd be wondering why that person is so insensitive for asking or saying such silly things. And if they probe further or irritate me further, I'll just tactfully answer them... sarcastically.

Alright, here are the top 7 things (sorry, can't think of 8) people say or do that irritate and irate me :

1) Alycia is so fair like you, but eermm.... Sherilyn is a bit darker hor, I wonder like who leh? Daddy is it?

2) Alycia has big beautiful eyes but Sherilyn's eyes are slightly smaller hor, is it like daddy?

3) You have 2 girls. Eh, you must really try for a boy. You're still young, quickly try for a boy lah.
(I'll normally tell them I'm very happy with 2 beautiful girls and don't yearn for a son)

4) When people with very little knowledge on a subject try to tell me what not to do, though they don’t know that I know more than they do.

5) When people ask if I am renting my house or if the house belongs to me.

6) People who behave as if they are high and mighty and make you feel little.

7) Sales people who don't treat their customers with respect and act as if they are not hard up for your purchase.


Would you like to voice out your grouses too on the things that irritate you?
1) Jo-N
2) Alice

1 comment:

Princess Mom said...

Gosh - i get no 3 all the time and it really irritates me big time