Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There She Goes Again....

Alycia just woke up from her afternoon nap and there she goes bawling again.... for some silly demands. This time, she's looking for an empty vitamin bottle that she's been playing with but couldn't locate it today. Earlier this morning, she was already bawling and looking for it but we couldn't find it. Then she switched excuses and demanded to watch 'A Baby Story'. I just can't stand her bawling and screaming, it's really really driving me nuts. I've really run out of ideas to distract her or to subdue her. I'm not feeling well myself. When she wants that particular item, she must have that item and nothing else and most times her demands are impossible to meet.

No comments: