Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog Marathon Again

Have been on a blog marathon today. As of now, 6:15pm, I'd written 7 paid posts and 8 personal posts for both my blogs. I have to finish off these assignments as I won't have much time to blog tomorrow as I would be out the whole day. Though I didn't sleep well last night, but thankfully I am feeling energized today. Must be the expensive birds' nests and black chicken soup that I've been consuming lately that are giving me the extra boost of energy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I salute you ..!

Leena said...

you're sure one 'gifted' blogger. 15 posts one evenin! i also salute you.

Mamapumpkin said...

So kheng...Hey, don't overdo it ah? Pregnant lady needs lots of rest too...