Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cooling Coconut Water


Daddy bought a huge coconut home yesterday to cool down his 2 princesses who are having fever. It's funny that Alycia didn't want to drink the coconut juice since she's always loved coconut juice. Sherilyn loved it but I didn't give her too much for fear of a tummy ache. I was very very tempted to drink some but old wives said that coconut juice is too cooling for preggers women, so got to try hard to refrain from drinking it, though I really felt like drinking a sip. In the end, my maid drank almost all the coconut juice. My maid is one lucky maid coz she gets to eat whatever we eat or drink and most of the time, she gets to eat the most of everything as we are all small eaters.

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i heard about refraining from drinking coconut juice when one is pregnant. however i have a friend who drank a lot throughout her pregnancy cos she said it's really heaty when one is pregnant. Luckily she's fine :D

MamaJo said...

U should weight your maid before working for you and after...he,he..to see how much she put on weight :P....I drink coconut water too during my preggie time

Anonymous said...

Ya.. i heard coconut if not good for anyone .. if taken alot. I drank alot of soya bean when i was having chloe though.

Unknown said...

you can drink it during your trimester but hope not now lor...