Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 19, 2007

Great Christmas Gift Ideas For That Special Man

Christmas will be here in slightly more than 2 months. Whew, time really flies! It seems like it was only yesterday that I was shopping for last year’s Christmas gifts and decorating the Christmas tree. I have no problems with gift ideas for women or kids but I’m always stuck for ideas when it comes to shopping for my dad, hubby and brothers. I got them men’s cologne last year and this year, I think I’ll get them something that’s really practical. I know my brothers would find ties practical and useful, that’s something they can use everyday and they will never find an extra tie too many.

For dad and hubby, I may get them some formal shirts or some cufflinks or maybe some casual shirts. I know Van Heusen has a line of good quality non-iron formal shirts. My dad will surely love those non-iron shirts as I know he just hates ironing his shirts. It would be a great idea if I bought him those non-iron formal shirts as they are now on sale at £25 each if I purchase 3 or more. I think these would be one of the best Christmas gifts for my dad as he needs not have to iron his shirts anymore.

Hey, if you’re lost for great gift ideas for your man, your dad or boss this Christmas, do check out van-heusen.co.uk. They have a good range of men apparel and accessories at affordable prices too.

No comments: