Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 1, 2007

Village Grocer


After our satisfying meal at Marco's Pizzas and New Zealand Ice-cream, we went shopping for groceries at Village Grocer yesterday. I love shopping at this supermarket as they carry an extensive choice of products and brands that we can't get from most supermarkets. I love their organic stuff and their fresh fruits and meat. There are goosenberries, raspberries, blueberries and all sorts of exotic fruits on sale. I also love their range of meat - beef, mutton, chicken, fish, etc. Got some Happy Cow cheese wedges for the gals, a pack of organic low-fat cereal for myself, a pack of caffeine-free tea with 5 fantastic flavours for myself, a pack of minced beef patties (which I will fry them tonight), a bottle of organic pomegranate juice with goji berries, acar berries, blueberries, cherries and a few types of organic berries all in one bottle, more cheese crackers for myself and the girls (very unhealthy i know but I love them - they sell a wide range of imported biscuits too), 10 small 'kam quat' or tiny mandarin oranges (which cost RM8!) and some fruits and vege.
Before I left, I got a chicken pie and tomato strudel from Hiestand Swiss Gourmet for dinner. Did they taste good? Not that fantastic to me. I prefer the pies from Dome Cafe.

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I also love Grocers Village. They have plenty of good stuff but the aisles are a little tight eh? Hard to move around with a stroller. Do you notice a lot of children's clothing store have opened at the old wing? Very nice but expensive though :D

Annie Q said...

U also Grocers Village "fans". I went there almost everyweek to get the grocerries! Next time should call me..hahahaha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Annie... no prob... just give me your mobile phone number :)

slavemom said...

Jes a pie n strudel for dinner? Wat a light eater u r.