Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Need A Baby Sling This Time

I am going to get myself a baby sling when my 3rd baby arrives next year. With Alycia and Sherilyn, I didn’t see the need to have a baby sling as I was working full-time then and I had many people at home helping me with them – 2 domestic helpers, my mil and my sil. Now that I am a full-time SAHM and left with only 1 domestic helper, I will definitely need a baby sling. It would be so convenient to carry my baby with me on the baby sling while I get to do some household chores or chase after my 2 hyper active toddlers as my 2 hands will be free. I’ve seen some very nice baby slings at Slinglings.com, an online store specializing in baby slings of all types, sizes, motifs and colors at affordable prices.

So if anyone wants to send me a baby gift, do check out Slinglings.com for the baby slings. It would be a perfect gift for me, hint hint!



These are some of the baby slings that I like.

No comments: