Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Maid Issues

My maid has been extra hardworking and nice lately. Maybe it's because she fears that we would find out about her secret dalliance with the guard and is now making amends. Though she's leaving in 2.5 months' time, but she is still quite detailed in her work and even takes the initiative to wash all the curtains and wipe the inside of the drawers to keep the gals' toys yesterday and today. I've been observing her behavior closely today and have been watching her carefully when she went out to hang the laundry and keep the laundry. Her guard boyfriend came to clock in at our house porch in the morning and shouted across to her commenting on the fish in our fish pond. After the short meeting with her boyfriend, she has been so happy and hardworking the entire day. Well, I guess it's a normal human reaction, especially for one who's been apart from her family and from men for almost 2 years. I won't say if she's in the wrong coz I'm not in her shoes and I won't know how she feels. I know that if I keep her longer, she may run away with this guard. This maid story is just so common in almost every household and is the 2nd time happening to me!

No comments: