Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Should I Get An Online Degree Too?

For many years, my cousin who has always wanted to get a degree in IT but lacked the wherewithal to do it is finally taking her BSc in Information Technology from Columbia Southern University, an online university that gives her the flexibility to study at her own pace. After work each day, she spends her evenings attending online tutorials at home from her computer. During weekends, she’s glued to her computer, completing her assignments and attending online web lectures. There’s even a Student Service Representative assigned to help her on an individualized basis throughout her online program. I’m really amazed with this online university. Perhaps I should also join her and get myself a degree in IT since I’ve developed a strong interest in IT ever since I started out blogging early this year. It’s never too late to gain additional knowledge and I always believe that knowledge widens one’s horizons.

No comments: