Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 15, 2007

Temptation Again

Of the 7 assignments that I had received from this particular advertiser, there was one whose product is on something that I do not really agree with and I would not really advise my friends to try it too. It is something that I wouldn't want my hubby or my kids to be involved in. As much as the temptation is there for me to just close one eye and just publish this post in my blog as I have no problem writing a post on it, afterall, it is USD5, after conversion it would be around RM17 wor, but my conscience wouldn't be clear if I had done it. So after much thoughts, I've released the offer back to the pool. I hope I'll receive some better offers soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Shireen,
You wanna hear my 2 cents about it..?? email me.. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hey Jan... what's your email?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

shireen, which one was that eh? maaf ya :D