Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wide Screen Projection Television

My 2 girls always fight for the seat that’s in front of the computer each time I read to them from the computer. My 16-inch computer screen is not big enough for the both of them to see the words and pictures at a comfortable angle at the same time. Since we are about to get a new television, I’m really tempted to buy a 60-inch projection television that can be connected to our computer. With such a wide screen, both my girls will have a very good view when I read to them from the computer. The words and pictures will also be magnified, how great that would be and no more cock fights during reading time! I have seen many projection televisions on sale now and I’m just wondering which brand I should be getting – Sony or Samsung?

No comments: