Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Big Pee Mess

Alycia made a huge mess yesterday when she accidentally peed on the mattress during her afternoon nap. She can normally hold her bladder for at least 2 - 2.5 hours during her afternoon nap but yesterday, I guess she must have been too exhausted since we were out for lunch. Her bolster, pillows, bedsheet and the new mattress were soaked with her pee. I even had to discard a new pillow as it was drippling with her pee. Though there was a layer of plastic mat beneath her and another layer of plastic sheet beneath the bedsheet, everything still got drenched. Her output must be a heavy one! I think plastic sheets and mats are not good enough. I should revert to disposable water-proof papers from Pureen as they absorb water which plastic sheets don't. My maid has to do do a major laundry session today!

No comments: