Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 23, 2007

Creative Minds


Whenever I bring the gals along to my gynae's office, they would get all excited looking at KLCC and the Twin Towers as my gynae's office is located very near the Twin Towers. When they got home from my gynae's office last week, they started constructing their very own Twin Towers with Lego blocks. Notice the blue block at the very top? It's supposed to be the sky bridge connecting to 2 towers!

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahha...they are so creative. Alycia even climbed onto the stools :D

Unknown said...

clever girl....

award for u at http://www.mylovelymummy.com/2007/11/23/true-blue-award/

MamaJo said...

Wow, I really phobia seeing kid climb high....my sons always love to climb and jump from one sofa to another.....and I always need to scream at them