Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cute Quotes

As I was applying some make-up on my face in preparation to go to church last week :

Sherilyn : Mummy, why you use pencil to draw your eye? (referring to the eye liner that I was using to color my eyebrows)

Me : No, that's not a pencil, it's an eyeliner.

Sherilyn : Oooh.... (in the cutest voice)

I then put on my lipstick....

Sherilyn : Mummy, why you use crayon to draw your lips?

Me : No, that's not a crayon, it's a lipstick.

Sherilyn : Oooh...... (in her cute babyish voice expressing amusement)

Then, as I put on a panty liner on my panty.....

Sherilyn : Mummy also wear diaper......

Me : No, that's not a diaper, it's a panty liner.

Sherilyn : Oooh....... and then giggles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!! they are curious eh.. ;) but that's very good.. ;)

凯妈 said...

haha, cute. my girl also ask me why I wear 'pampers', and she will shout loudly when saw the advertisement: "mummy, that is your pampers!!" :-)

Bits said...

hehe... Sherilyn is so cute!

Leena said...

haha..kids, they do brighten our days . sher must be amused to see you draw your own face.