Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Delicious Prawn Noodles

This is the prawn noodles that I ate at Banquet @ Bangsar Village yesterday afternoon. It tasted really good and the thick rich broth was piping hot and spicy too. It came with 2 big prawns, half a hard boiled egg, chicken meat, spinach and fried shallots. As I was slurping the noodles, I accidentally choked on the spicy broth. Ouch, that really hurt and my throat was burning and tingling for a good 1 hour. So if you order this dish at Banquet next time, be careful not to slurp the noodles hastily.

The prawn noodles don't really look appetitizing here coz it was half eaten. I had forgotten to snap a pic of it when it arrived. I was famished!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still looks yummy though..! i'm surprised the prawn noodles is spicy.. ;) prawn noodles back home isn't.. ;)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

mmmm.....yummy. must really try the banquet next time.