Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 19, 2007

I Need A Mailbox With Special Lock

When my internet connection was cut off unceremoniously last week, I was furious and called Streamyx to enquire, only to be told that our Streamyx bill had not been paid for over a month. I thought I’d been prompt in my payment but their record showed otherwise. I then checked my file and yes, it’s true, we had missed payment for a month. Why was the bill from Streamyx not received by us? I then checked my mailbox and discovered that the padlock from the mailbox was missing and part of the opening of the mailbox had been prised open. I then realized that someone must have vandalized my mailbox. Now, I have to look for better and sturdier mailboxes with special locking insert to prevent those bugger vandalizers from stealing our mail and I've seen some of these special mailboxes at seattleluxe.com. I better get one of these mailboxes quick before my letters go missing again.

No comments: